- HOT & COLD THERAPY
- SPLINT MATERIAL & TAPING
- TREATMENT MODALITIES
- EXERCISE THERAPY & REHAB SUPPLIES
- VIRTUAL REALITY REHABILITATION
- NEURO REHAB
- PEDIATRIC REHAB
- INTERMITTENT VACUUM THERAPY-IVT
- THERAPEUTIC TABLE
Thermopress is a revolutionary solution for all treatments requiring hot and cold therapy. It is now possible to heat or cool any part of the body by connecting Thermopress to specific bandages that will transfer the requested temperature to the patient.Therapist may add a massage during treatment to increase effectiveness. The range of temperature is from 0° to 40° Celsius (0° to 104° F): user may set a steady temperature or cycles of low and high temperatures. These user defined cycles can be saved and retrieved later
• Possibility of operating at steady temperature or with cycles
• 4 different basic programs:
– Cold (pause is possible)
– Hot (pause is possible)
– Cold + hot (pause is possible)
– Any of the previous three plus massage option
including the following information:
• Patient name / general info
• Pathology treated
• Description of the treatment
• Eventual personalised treatment parameters
• Evaluation of Pain Level at the beginning, during and at the end of the treatment.
SAVING YOUR OWN PROGRAMS
Thermopress is delivered with a huge list of preset programs listed with the pathology name.
Users can easily create new programs and save them.
These personalised programs may be used to treat special cases.
Hot/Cold treatments for physical therapy
No video is available at the moment